Friday, October 24, 2008

remember when . . .

you threw up at school the first time?

Well, yesterday was Hunter's turn. I had just left the commissary on the marine base and was heading home to meet Hunter at his bus stop. I got a call from his teacher on my cell phone stating that he had thrown up and she didn't want to put him on the bus if she didn't have to, so I went to the school to get him. The school is about 7 miles from the house, kind of out in the boonies. He was fine by the time I got there, and they had a spare shirt so he didn't have to wear the pukey one home. She said he even ran for the trash can, which is better than my first time in the second grade. Just ask my desk buddies Ronelle and Melania; I still hear about it occasionally.

5 comments:

SaraBerry said...

So sorry! I hope that he is feeling better! How's Army life?

Kristal said...

I actually don't remember the first time I puked at school but I do remember the last time....I had just given blood and was laying back and puked all over myself. Sorry to hear about the house. Hopefully it will sell soon. I can't believe how big your back yard is!! Do the boys love it? How is everything else going?

Skousen Seven said...

Becky,
This is your cousin Wendy, I didn't know about your new and exciting adventure with the Army!! I went on Kandras blog and saw your site. Tell Dean thank you for serving our country, we are proud of him. I sure hope you sell your house. It is so gorgeous!
Well we had the throw-uppies at school here too, Skyler did it 2 times the other day before I could pick him up!
Come on over to my blog, I added you to mine.

lmerrill said...

It's nice to be able to read your blog, however, it makes me homesick for all of you. It is a great way to know a little of what is going on. Love Mom

Unknown said...

Loving the blog :) So fun to hear all your adventures!